1. 53-2004-MS025. Formal A. Letter of Warning for delivering an express piece after 12 noon (12:17pm) is reduced to time served (7 weeks).
2. 53-2004-DL56. Step B. 7 DAY SUSPENSION alleging misleading statements concerning an injury on the route is rescinded (due process errors and management failed to provide documentation to substantiate their allegations).
3. 53-2004-MS024. Step B. Letter of Warning alleging an unlocked vehicle overnight in an empty truck is reduced to three months in OPF.
4. 53-2004-DL55. Step B. Letter of Warning alleging a failure to report an injury immediately is reduced to 6 months in OPF.
5. 53-2004-DL42. Step B. Grievant will be paid 30 hours of overtime due to inequitable distribution of overtime.
6. 53-2005-MS01. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging a preventable vehicle accident is reduced to time served and is hereby taken out of the Grievant's OPF immediately.
7. 53-2005-MS3. Formal A. 7 DAY SUSPENSION alleging that the Grievant was driving while on a cell phone and smoking a cigarette is reduced to a Letter of Warning and further reduced to one year in OPF.
8. 53-2005-MS04. Formal A. 7 DAY SUSPENSION for arriving at the plant 23 minutes late on a collection run is rescinded.
9. 53-2005-MS08. Formal A. Letter of Warning for leaving a sleeper in the case is reduced to a discussion.
10. 53-2005-MS09. Informal A. Grievant, a Work/Assignment carrier, was bumped by an ODL. Grievant will be paid for this time (1.06 hours of overtime).
11. 53-2005-MS2. Formal A. The purpose of the Accident Repeater Meetings is to find the root cause of the accident in an effort to avoid others from having the same or similar fate. If a question or comment deviates from the stated purpose of these Accident Repeater Meetings, the Union representative present will be allowed to object. Management agrees to stick to the stated purpose of the Accident Repeater Meetings.
12. 53-2005-MS10. Informal A. Letter of Warning for hitting a collection box 2 minutes early is reduced to 3 months in OPF.
13. 53-2005-MS07. Informal A. Letter of Warning for leaving the building, and thus, being charged 6.24 hours of AWOL is hereby reduced to 6 months in OPF and the AWOL is hereby changed to LWOP on the Grievant's 3972. (Grievant left to building after getting angry due to harassment from a supervisor.)
14. 53-2005-MS06. Formal A. The NON-ODL is hereby granted 8 hours of administrative leave due to an article 8 (overtime violation). Five ODL'S will be paid a total of 8 hours of overtime.
15. 53-2005-MS11. Formal A. Grievant was not paid timely for a grievance settlement. Management will send a 2240 (pay adjustment form) in today and agrees to pay employees promptly for grievance settlements from this point forward.