1. 53-2003-MS041. Formal A. 7 DAY SUSPENSION alleging AWOL and refusing to complete the leave slip before leaving the Post Office is reduced to a Letter of Warning and further reduced from 2 years to 9 months in OPF.
2. 53-2003-MS064. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging a failure to provide acceptable documentation for an absence, and thus, AWOL is reduced to one year in OPF.
3. 53-2003-MS078. Step B. REMOVAL alleging improper conduct concerning OWCP benefits is upheld at Step B.
4. 53-2003-DL11. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging that a camera at an intersection photographed your vehicle going through a red light, thus, your work performance was deemed unsatisfactory on this day is reduced to 6 months in OPF.
5. 53-2003-DL13. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging a backing accident is reduced to 6 months in OPF.
6. 53-2003-DL02. Step B from Virginia team. Route was not adjusted within 52 days after a special route inspection. Due to previous settlements on this issue an escalating remedy was awarded. Resolved; A lump sum of $1,000 plus $10.00 per day from the 52nd day until the route is adjusted (this amounted to another $1,000 resulting in a settlement over $2,000.)
7. 53-2003-DL32. Formal A. 14 DAY SUSPENSION alleging the documentation submitted for absences is insufficient, and thus, you are charged AWOL is rescinded (due process errors).
8. 51-2003-DL40. Formal A. Withdrawn with the understanding that the denied FMLA protected leave would be changed to FMLA leave.
9. 53-2003-DL65. Formal A. Grievant had an approved sick leave slip, but management charged her annual leave. Resolved; the annual leave will be changed to sick leave.
10. 53-2003-DL45. Formal A. The ODL log was not posted at the end of the calendar quarter. Resolved; The log will be completed and the Union will have 15 days to grieve any inequities.
11. 53-2003-DL84. Informal A. The following three carriers will be paid an additional 50% for all hours over the 60 hour weekly maximum plus $25.00 each (60.61 hours, 60.19 hours and 60.80 hours.)
12. 53-2003-MS072. Formal A. The following five carriers will be paid an additional 50% for all hours over the 60 hour weekly maximum plus $25.00 each (60.65 hours, 60.66, hours, 60.29 hours, 60.54 hours and 60.41 hours.)
13. 53-2003-DL80. Formal A. The following seven carriers will be paid an additional 50% for all hours over the 60 hour weekly maximum plus $25.00 each (60.04 hours, 60.38, hours, 60.95 hours, 60.17 hours, 61.52 hours, 60.46 hours and 60.21 hours.)
14. 53-2003-DL68. Step B. Management did not violate the contract when they took 20 days to provide information to the Union. (This makes no sense at all)
15. 53-2003-DL79. Informal A. The following four carriers will be paid an additional 50% for all hours over the 60 hour weekly maximum plus $25.00 each (60.64 hours, 60.19, hours, 60.13 hours and 60.51 hours.)
16. 53-2003-DL86. Informal A. The following seven carriers will be paid an additional 50% for all hours over the 60 hour weekly maximum plus $25.00 each (62.27 hours, 61.00, hours, 60.60 hours, 60.71 hours, 61.34 hours, 61.00 hours and 60.43 hours.)
17. 53-2003-DL94. Informal A. The following five carriers will be paid an additional 50% for all hours over the 60 hour weekly maximum plus $25.00 each (60.40 hours, 60.90, hours, 60.18 hours, 60.05 hours and 60.53 hours.)
18. 53-2003-DL34. Formal A. Grievant will not be required to sign pay adjustment forms through TACS if there is a pending grievance for that pay until adjudication of the dispute.
19. 53-2003-DL82. Formal A. The sick leave will be changed to FMLA sick leave.
20. 53-2003-MS075. Formal A. The following two carriers will be paid an additional 50% for all hours over the 60 hour weekly maximum plus $25.00 each (60.08 hours and 60.22 hours.)
21. 51-2003-DL63. Informal A. Management refused to pay Grievant, a PTF, Administrative Leave in accordance with the District Manager's decision to grant Administrative Leave for the great snowstorm of Feb 2003. Resolved; Grievant is hereby awarded 2 Administrative Leave days.
22. 53-2003-DL17. Formal A. Management was untimely concerning the Grievant's pay adjustment. Resolved; The Union will be provided all pay adjustments for the Grievant for the entire year.
23. 53-2003-DL16. Formal A. Management refused to pay Grievant, a PTF, annual leave as per her leave slip. Resolved; Grievant will be paid annual leave and any additional overtime this created for the week.
24. 53-2003-MS083. Informal A. The following six carriers will be paid an additional 50% for all hours over the 60 hour weekly limit plus $25.00 each as an escalating remedy due to numerous prior violations (60.47 hours, 60.54, hours, 60.20 hours, 60.11 hours, 61.01 hours and 60.56 hours.)
25. 53-2003-MS028. Formal A. Article 8 violation (overtime rules). The NON-ODL is awarded 8 hours of Administrative Leave and the ODL's will be paid penalty pay.
26. 53-2003-DL06. Step B. The Union wanted management to cease and desist forcing employees to have picture ID's as a condition of employment. Grievance denied.
27. 53-2002-DL30. ARBITRATION. The Union was seeking a monetary remedy due to management failing to send OWCP paperwork to the Department of Labor within 7 days that resulted in a long delay for the Grievant to receive her due compensation. Management testified that they sent the paperwork in timely and the Department of Labor failed to process the papers for months. The arbitrator bought this. Grievance was denied.