1. 54-2004-RJ40. Formal A. There were inaccurate and ridiculous comments made on the Grievant's 4584 (Driver's Observation Form). Resolved; The cited 4584 is hereby removed from the Grievant's OPF or any other file.
2. 54-04-LG42. Informal A. Letter of Warning alleging that the Grievant left express mail at the Post Office is hereby rescinded. (The express mail was not at the normal place.)
3. 54-04-LG40. Informal A. Letter of Warning for missing a collection run is rescinded. (Miscommunication)
4. 54-04-LG37. Informal A. 14 DAY SUSPENSION alleging an Edit Sheet failure is rescinded. (Grievant was not trained on Edit Sheet entries.)
5. 50-2004-CK24. Informal A. Letter of Warning for casing marriage mail cards and flats is reduced to a discussion. Grievant was assigned to the Main Office during the processing of this grievance, thus, the unusual grievance number.
6. 54-04-LG43. Formal A. Grievant, a PTF, will be paid a lump-sum of $300.00 due to management moving him off an opt (holddown). Grievant will also be paid a lump-sum of $40.00 due to management requiring him to work in another installation (Bethesda.)
7. 54-04-LG41. Formal A. Letter of Warning for forwarding mail at the request of a customer without the proper forms being completed is reduced to a discussion.
8. 54-04-LG47. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging that express mail was not attempted by noon is rescinded. (One management report had the piece being attempted after noon, but another report had the express piece attempted before noon!)
9. 54-04-LG45. Informal A. Four ODL's will be paid the following due to an Article 8 (overtime rules) violation. (1.01 hours of overtime, 51 units of overtime, 38 units of overtime and 60 units of overtime.)
10. 54-04-LG44. Informal A. Three NON-ODL's will be paid an additional 125% ($59.00 per hour) for the following hours due to an Article 8 (overtime rules) violation. (1.26 hours, 38 units and 86 units).
11. 54-04-LG46. Informal A. 7 DAY SUSPENSION for a backing accident is reduced to a Letter of Warning and further reduced to six months in OPF. (Management committed due process errors that allowed us to mitigate the discipline.)