1. 52-2005-MC29. Formal A. 14 DAY SUSPENSION alleging that the Grievant used the words bullshi_ and liar to management is hereby rescinded. Grievant will give a Service Talk on the Joint Statement on Violence and Behavior in the Workplace and apologize if he offended anyone.
2. 52-2005-MC23. Step B. Management charged the Grievant 11 units of annual leave when this Grievant was late to work without the Grievant requesting annual leave. Resolved; Grievant will be allowed to be reimbursed the 11 units of annual leave and be charged LWOP instead.
3. 52-2005-MC26. Step B. Grievant was charged 45 units on a 1017-A (Time disallowed). Resolved; Grievant will be paid the 45 units of overtime.
4. 52-2005-MC21. Informal A. Management handed out a Standard Operating Procedure sheet and placed this in everyone's route book without negotiating any of the items with the Union first. Resolved; Management will remove this SOP handout from all carrier route books and bulletin boards. (Article 5 violation).
5. 52-2005-MC22. Formal A. Management instructed the Grievant to bring the remaining deliveries back to the Post Office when the Grievant called back to notify management that this Grievant could not complete the assignment in the allotted time. Grievance withdrawn. This is a management right. There was some confusion as to whether management told the Grievant on the phone to complete the assignment in 8 hours.
6. 52-2005-MC30. Formal A. The Statement of Performance sheet which requests a driver's license number and that the carrier will carry the route the same way on inspection as the rest of the year and requests that the carrier sign this sheet is sustained. The Statement of Performance sheet will not be used from this point forward.
7. 52-2005-MC9. ARBITRATION. Letter of Warning alleging a failure to report an injury immediately is rescinded. If the carrier makes an honest, bonafide and reasonable determination as to when the carrier feels as if they have been injured and the carrier reports the injury at that time, then the carrier has reported the injury immediately. (Note* If you cannot walk or lift your arm or if you feel great pain or other obvious signs you must report the injury right away.)
8. 52-2005-MC59. Informal A. Grievant was not on their route for the week of inspection or during the 8 week timecard analysis. Therefore, the Grievant will not be held to the street time for the route in question or the 1840-B time.
9. 52-2005-MC44. Formal A. Grievant was on leave during the second route inspection consultations. Resolved; Grievant will receive a proper second consultation within 7 days.
10. 52-2005-MC55. Formal A. Grievant was on leave during the second route inspection consultations. Resolved; Grievant will receive a proper second consultation within 7 days.
11. 52-2005-MC45. Formal A. The deliveries in question will be firmed and delivered by a truck run performed by a City Letter Carrier.