1. 52-2004-MC22. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging a missed scan on a collection box is rescinded.
2. 52-2004-MC13. PRE-ARBITRATION. Letter of Warning alleging that the carrier returned from a collection run a few minutes late is hereby rescinded.
3. 52-2004-MC7. PRE-ARBITRATION. 7 DAY SUSPENSION alleging a missed scan on a collection box is rescinded.
4. 52-2004-MC5. PRE-ARBITRATION. 7 DAY SUSPENSION alleging a missed collection point is hereby rescinded.
5. 52-2004-MC32. Informal A. Letter of Warning alleging an express mail failure (delivery after noon) is rescinded.
6. 52-2004-MC24. Informal A. Letter of Warning alleging an express mail failure (deliver after noon) is reduced to a discussion.
7. 52-2004-MC19. Formal A. 7 DAY SUSPENSION alleging poor attendance is hereby rescinded. (Serious due process errors).
8. 52-2004-MC23. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging a refusal to carry express mail is reduced to 3 months in OPF.
9. 52-2004-MC31. Formal A. Grievant, a PTF, will receive 5 hours of Administrative Leave due to being forced to work in another city (Cabin John).
10. 52-2004-MC25. Formal A. The 1017-A (Time disallowance Record) for 10 minutes will be rescinded and the Grievant will be paid those 10 minutes at his applicable rate(s).
11. 52-2004-MC27. Formal A. When overtime is required on the regularly scheduled day of the route of a carrier who is on the ODL and whose Carrier Technician is on the work assignment list, the Carrier Technician is entitled to work the overtime.
12. 52-2004-MC28. Formal A. Grievant, a PTF, will receive 11 hours of Administrative Leave due to being forced to work in another city (Cabin John) on 4 different days .
13. 52-2004-MC20. PRE-ARBITRATION. Carriers will not be required to sign the locally developed form in the column titled Collector Signature. The form is titled Suburban CMS Weekday Collections.
14. 52-2004-MC18. PRE-ARBITRATION. Clerks at Suburban were asking carriers on collections a set of questions that were being used for discipline. Resolved; The form titled CMS Exception Report- Office: Suburban has been modified as follows; The column titled Action and Comments has been changed to read "comments." The four questions in this column have been deleted. This will resolve the grievance.
15. 52-2004-MC30. Informal A. Grievant, a PTF, will be granted 8 hours of court leave for the day in question.
16. 52-2004-MC34. Informal A. Grievant will be permitted to eat his lunch at his authorized lunch locations listed on his 1564-A. If the Grievant wants to eat lunch at a location other than the three locations on his 1564-A, he must get approval from his supervisor and write the location on PS Form 3996.
17. 52-2004-MC36. Informal A. Management wanted to count comfort stops as official break time. Resolved; Grievant will be entitled to reasonable comfort stops during his tour which will be considered separate from his breaks.
18. 52-2004-MC33. Formal A. Grievant, a PTF, will receive 4 hours of Administrative leave for being forced to work in another city (Bethesda.)
19. 52-2004-MC16. Formal A. Grievant will not be required to answer questions from clerks at the GMF- Suburban Plant (on collections runs.)
20. 52-2004-MC35. Step B. Letter of Warning alleging a failure to have a satchel and dog spray with the carrier while delivering on a park and loop and a failure to inspect the vehicle and report damage is reduced to a discussion.