1. 55-2005-RJ13. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging unauthorized overtime is reduced to 3 months in OPF.
2. 55-2005-RJ18. Step B. Letter of Warning alleging poor attendance is reduced to 6 months in OPF.
3. 55-2005-RJ17. Step B. Letter of Warning alleging poor attendance is reduced to 4 months in OPF.
4. 55-2005-RJ12. Formal A. The entries on the 1017-B (unauthorized overtime) of 16 units, 14 units, 31 units, 44 units and 54 units will not be cited in any discipline for unauthorized overtime.
5. 55-2005-RJ14. Formal A. When the Grievant called in sick the supervisor asked "what is wrong with you?" Resolved; Employees will follow the guidelines of the ELM section 513.32. Management will not ask for a prognosis or diagnosis.
6. 55-2005-RJ15. Step B. Did management violate the contract when they did not notify the Grievant of 1017-B (unauthorized overtime) entries? The Step B team urges the local parties to reach a good-faith understanding/resolution of how and where these types of discussions will take place.