1. 55-03-LG6. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging poor attendance is reduced to a discussion. (Grievant was in the hospital for the four absences cited in the disciplinary letter.)
2. 55-2003-DL50. Step B. Letter of Warning alleging time wasting practices at NDCBU's is reduced to 6 months in OPF.
3. 55-2003-SL103. Formal A. Letter of Warning for going across the street to 7-11 (deviation) is reduced to a discussion.
4. 55-03-AC21. PRE-ARBITRATION. Letter of Warning alleging that the Grievant came back to the Post Office with mail (told to be off the clock in 8 hours) and left the vehicle unlocked in the postal parking lot is reduced to a discussion.
5. 55-03-AC30. Step B. The supervisor told employees at a Service Talk that management was banning anyone from speaking Spanish on the workroom floor. Resolved; The supervisor is directed to give an apology and is scheduled for diversity training.
6. 55-03-AC70. PRE-ARBITRATION. Grievant will be reimbursed 106.56 hours of annual leave and 21.75 hours of sick leave due to management denying light duty to this pregnant carrier.
7. 55-03-SM16. Formal A. Grievant will be paid an additional 50% for two hours due to management refusing to allow this carrier to work 8 hours on their assignment.
8. 55-03-SM15. Informal A. Grievant will be paid 1.32 hours of overtime due to management refusing to allow this carrier to work 8 hours on their assignment.
9. 55-2003-SL132. Formal A. Management unreasonably denied information to the Union. We agreed to withdraw the grievance when management offered to provide the information immediately.
10. 55-2003-RJ10. PRE-ARBITRATION. Management will comply with the ELM Section 513.361 concerning documentation for absences of three days or less.
11. 55-2003-RJ11. PRE-ARBITRATION. Grievant's medical documentation (viral syndrome) was rejected as insufficient, thus, charging the Grievant AWOL for 13.32 hours. Resolved; Grievant will be paid 13.32 hours of sick leave and all records will reflect this change.
12. 55-2003-RJ13. PRE-ARBITRATION. The 1017-B entry (unauthorized overtime) is hereby deleted.
13. 55-2003-DL20. PRE-ARBITRATION. If DPS mail arrives in a tray that appears to be defective, the Grievant may place that tray into a hard plastic tray for support and/or for safety reasons. The carriers will be allowed to review the first, middle and last letter in the DPS trays on office time.
14. 55-2003-RJ05. Formal A. Withdrawn with the understanding that the supervisor will not ask "what do you have?" when calling in sick.
15. 55-2003-RJ03. Step B. Grievant, a NON-ODL, was told to carry their route and 30 minutes on another route and be off the clock in 8 hours. Grievant worked 42 units of overtime and filed an Article 8 (overtime grievance.) Grievance denied. Carrier did not complete a 3996 and did not call back to inform management that the assignment could not be completed in the allotted time.
16. 55-2003-SL14. Step B from the Virginia team. Grievant was told he was not needed after arriving at the Post Office on his N/S day and was sent home. Resolved; Grievant will be paid 8 hours of overtime.
17. 55-03-AC30. Informal A. Management took the Grievant's leave slip (3971) and threw it in the trash. Management completed an undesirable leave slip and told the Grievant to sign it. Resolved; Management will respect the employees right to complete their own leave slip. The 3971 is the employee's request for leave.
18. 55-2003-DL21. Formal A. Withdrawn with the understanding that the AWOL charge is changed to sick leave.
19. 55-2003-DL23. Formal A. Penalty pay was deleted by management. Resolved; Grievant is granted 4 hours of Administrative Leave.
20. 55-03-AC29. Informal A. Management retaliated against the Grievant who is recovering from major surgery. Management put the Grievant off the clock in a LWOP status because they couldnít do the route as fast as management wanted. Resolved; Grievant will be paid for all lost time 17.20 hours.
21. 55-03-AC33. Formal A. From this point forward, Rosie Johnson will treat the Derwood carriers with dignity and respect.
22. 55-03-AC31. Formal A. Management will cease and desist ripping up 3971ís submitted by carriers. Grievant will submit another 3971 for November 24, 2003 for the original amount of hours requested. From this point forward, Rosie Johnson will treat the Derwood carriers with dignity and respect.
23. 55-03-AC32. Formal A. Management will cease and desist rejecting medical documentation that is proper. In this grievance the documentation submitted by the Grievant was clear and precise and should have been accepted.
24. 55-03-AC28. Formal A. Rosie Johnson will cease and desist humiliating the Grievant in front of others. From this point forward, Rosie Johnson will treat the Derwood carriers with dignity and respect and comply with the Joint Statement on Violence and Behavior in the Workplace.
25. 55-03-GA6. Formal A. Grievant was brought into the back room by Rosie Johnson and told she would be disciplined if she could not complete her assignment in 8 hours every day. This is improper. From this point forward, Rosie Johnson will treat the Derwood carriers with dignity and respect and comply with the Joint Statement on Violence and Behavior in the Workplace.
26. 55-2003-DL22. Formal A. Grievant was not permitted to make a preference selection on a residual vacancy. Grievance sustained.
27. 55-2003-DL52. Formal A. Supervisor, Rosie Johnson, was performing craft work (delivering express mail). Resolved; An ODL is granted 1.50 hours of Administrative Leave.
28. 55-2003-SL44. Informal A. Supervisor Rosie Johnson refused to provide a 3996 to the Grievant and ignored him when he continued to request one. Resolved; Rosie Johnson will treat the Grievant with dignity and respect and will provide 3996ís upon request and will refer to the Grievant by his name.
29. 55-2003-SL45. Informal A. Grievant, an ODL, will be paid 50 units at the penalty rate due to management working Work/Assignment carriers off their assignments in violation of Article 8.
30. 55-2003-SL39. Informal A. An ODL is granted 32 units of Administrative Leave due to management working Work/Assignment carriers off their assignments in violation of Article 8.
31. 55-2003-RJ04. Informal A. Grievant will be paid one hour of overtime due to management working him on other assignments and not allowing him to work 8 hours on his own assignment.
32. 55-03-AC019. Informal A. Grievant was harassed concerning an order to complete his route and parts of other routes with unrealistic expectations. Resolved; In accordance with the ELM Section 666.2 and the Joint Statement on Behavior in the workplace supervisor Rosie Johnson will give a standup talk regarding an additional 3996 when overtime is required when working on other routes. No unauthorized overtime notations will be added to the Grievantís 1017-B log through the date of this signoff.
33. 55-03-SM20. Informal A. Grievant will be paid 1.64 hours of overtime due to management working her on other assignments and not allowing her to work 8 hours on her own assignment.