1. 55-04-GA77. Informal A. Letter of Warning alleging that the Grievant failed to clear on a register is reduced to six months in OPF.
2. 55-04-GA48. Formal A. Letter of Warning alleging a failure to deliver express mail by noon (12:01, 12:13 and 12:19) is reduced to a discussion.
3. 55-04-GA70. Informal A. The Overtime Worksheet will be posted every Monday to help carriers track the overtime to ensure equitable distribution of overtime.
4. 55-04-GA69. Informal A. A request for expedited action on the Grievant's untimely pay adjustment will resolve this case.
5. 55-04-GA71. Informal A. When an information request is submitted at Derwood Station by the steward at their begin tour time, Derwood management will ensure that a response from the Main Office has been received before the steward's tour ends.
6. 55-04-GA46. Formal A. Management will cease and desist violating the following settlements. When the Grievant calls back to inform management that they canít complete the assignment in the allotted time, management will instruct the Grievant to deliver the mail or bring it back. When the Grievant calls back to inform management that they canít complete the assignment in the allotted time, management will treat the Grievant with dignity and respect.
7. 55-04-GA51. Formal A. Grievant, a NON-ODL, will be paid a lump-sum of $12.50 due to an overtime violation.
8. 55-04-GA65. Informal A. Management was untimely concerning a pay adjustment and a grievance was initiated. Grievance was withdrawn when management finally paid the Grievant for a prior grievance settlement.
9. 55-04-GA80. Formal A. Grievant, a PTF, will receive 4 hours of Administrative Leave because he was involuntarily sent to another installation (Bethesda.)